FOR SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Various workshops will be designed on demand. Depending on the specific needs in the school districts workshop can vary in length, from three-hour sessions for raising awareness to particular issues to eighteen-hour seminars for understanding the issue at hand and exploring attitudes, classroom interaction and communication, instructional strategies, and student assessment.
Some suggested topics
• Teaching diverse students: students learning styles.
• Teaching diverse students: multilingual and multicultural classrooms.
• Second language acquisition in the school environment.
• Instructional strategies for second language learners.
• Spanish and French TOPT Review Sessions.
• Foreign language methodology and instructional strategies.
• Toward authentic communication in the foreign language classroom.
• Integration of the 5 C’s in the language class.
Workshops on demand
Workshops can be designed to address the district’s specific needs pertaining to integration of second-language learners in the classroom. A proposal will be submitted following an assessment of the situation.
PAYMENT ACCEPTED OFF-LINE. PLEASE CALL 817-557-1066 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.